Saturday, September 11, 2010

Well, here's a sneak preview of the work Billy's completed on the porch...


This one is for you Gramms...
The left and right side of the "bridge" that we put in to access the property.

Here is the snake having his first meal...a bat!


I love my dogs!


The Sapphire-throated Hummingbird
(and no, I did not photoshop it, it's really just that beautiful!)



The Iguana and her replacement...
Dylan and I just couldn't resist her!
I told him if he wanted her he had to let the Iguana go,
so it's gone!
A bunny is so much nicer to cuddle!


The "Wolly Opossum"
(We keep finding such neat creatures on the island!)


BTY...
The bird has a name now,
Lucy.
I LOVE LUCY!
She is the most sweet, fun and silly little thing!
She just rolls over on her back so you can pet her!



This picture is from our last trip home in May.
I wanted to post it for all of you that haven't seen Billy in what seems like forever!
We sure miss him!



These are older pictures, but I thought I'd share anyway.
It's our property from our boat.
If you look closely, you can see both the house and the ranchito.



Anyway, that's what's been going on.
Update:
My barstools and Dylan's bookshelf are completed!
I'll post pics of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment