Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We went fishing Sunday on the Pan Blanco out at Isla Secas:
It a gorgeous day!
I caught a Sierra Mackerel, picture below...
(1st fish in the boat, thank you very much!)
Later Dylan's friend and I both landed an Aguja each ...fun!
Billy and Dylan spent a bunch of time in the water spear fishing and got a nice mess of fish as well!
My camera gave out just after the shots of the beach below so I don't actually have proof of exactly how fun the day really was...
But it was the best Super Bowl Sunday I've had!





Update on the Oropendola:
They're actively building nest as of yet,
but as you can see the male bird (upside down) is doing a dance
for one of his many lady friends...
I'm sure soon enough there will be babies chirping!


This Osprey is doing a little fishing of his own!
(as seen from my front porch)





While I was taking pictures of the Oropendola,
this flock of parrots flew overhead.


No comments:

Post a Comment