Monday, September 12, 2011

Andrea's Visit!

So, I'm finally posting pictures of Andrea's visit!!



Here we are at Las Lajas Beach.

We went out to the islands a couple times...


Did some snorkeling...


Saw some Humpback whales...
they're here having babies!!

 
Dylan and I got in with our snorkel gear to try and see them,
but they wouldn't cooperate!
(Some day I will accomplish this!)











We also did some knee-boarding!
After several tries Andrea was going to give up...


 But, she did it!!
That's my girl!!
 Yes, it's a knee-board...
but Dylan just had to try standing on it:


(Our house in the background)


Well, like I said it went by so fast!
We didn't think she was going to make it down this year,
so it was quite a treat having her!
Look here...even the kids got along!!



No comments:

Post a Comment