Sunday, August 29, 2010

Letter from the editor:

Well, I've just posted about 10 entries,
hope everyone enjoys!
I shouldn't have many more boring pictures of the inside of the house,
the list of things left to do in there are pretty boring, and luckily not very time consuming.



The exterior is a whole other story which instead of words, I'll excite you all with progress pictures as they happen.
Besides, if I start making a list now it will seem like it's never ending, and I'd just as soon go with the excited feeling I have thinking we're nearly done!



The boys are about due for a fishing trip, and I'm basically uninvited: Offshore Fishing.
Maybe then I'll be able to post some pics that make it look like we're having fun down here!



Next month our friends from Boquete, Elizabeth, Larry and their son William are coming for a visit! We're going to do the boat/beach/island thing and I can't wait! It should be a good time for all of us....weather permiting.


Also next month Dylan will have 5th grade behind him...I am looking forward to it more than words can say!!


Well, as the list of things to do gets smaller I hope to find myself doing stuff that I really enjoy, ie: reading, SEWING,
getting more familiar with my SLR camera, maybe even picking on the guitar.  I was thinking I could do all these things while hanging out in the hammock, I can't think of anything I could do in a hammock that wouldn't be great!


Other things I'm looking forward to, real internet!
I'm not holding my breath or anything but it's looking like it may happen soon. 
The barstools and bookshelves I'm having made were promised to me by the end of this month,
that's 2 days away, and I'm not holding my breath on that either!
Oh, and CABLE! I NEED CABLE!
Of course a pool before dry season starts would fantastic, but to convince Billy of that,
I may need to start holding my breath!!


That's it folks.


To all my loved ones far away...
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment