Sunday, October 24, 2010

Taking a breather!


So I worked on some painting...
Here are some before and after pics of the columns, thank goodness there were only 3!
Billy does love his specialty work!





I shared my Saturday morning coffee with the humming birds and my beloved camera...
It seems to me that these little buggers are getting very well rounded!





While I was enjoying my coffee, Dylan and his buddy Jared fixed breakfast,
"Mexican Breakfast Burritos."
I can't begin to tell you how good the were,
or how big the mess I had to clean up behind them was!
Bravo boys, and thanks again! 





Saturday, we took the boys to the beach in Istana.
It was one of the nicer days we've had lately and it held out just long enough to wear out the kids!!
They had a good time on the body and skim  boards,
that's Dylan in the bottom right picture catching a nice ride and waving at the camera.

I got to do some beach combing, which was a long time coming.
while Billy played in the surf with Dyaln and Jared.
After the adults were wore out, we sat back on the beach and enjoyed a few beers!

On the way home from the beach, we collected some orchids.
Along with the typical ones I like to collect,
Billy found some more vanilla, enough to start about 20 more plants.

Today, Sunday, I spent the morning hanging the orchids we found,
not the vanilla though, there is a science to that that I'll leave all to my dear hubby!
I also spent some much enjoyed time working on my garden...
a small area of the property that I've claimed in which my lonely hammock awaits!

This afternoon we took our friends Jim and Kandall for a "Thankyou" lunch/dinner.
(For being kind enough to watch over our critters while we were in the big city)
We went out to the island of Boca Brava, but the kitchen was closed...?
Anyway, back to the mainland we went and ate at Seagull Cove Lodge.
Another great day to cap off the weekend was appreciated by all!

So, that's it folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment