Thursday, October 21, 2010

There's no place like home,
there's no place like home...

Well, I survived one more trip to Panama City!
Thank goodness it' the last one, ha ha ha.
The next time I have to go, I better be getting on a plane for a trip to the states!

The drive went well, Billy actually made it both ways without being stopped for speeding,
a miracle!
Actually the best part of the trip is the drive, what a beautiful country we live in!

Our residency is complete, for real this time!
Everyone's name was spelled properly and we'll be able to pick up our carnet mid November...
in DAVID! Yay!

 I did take my camera, but never had the opportintity to snap and photos.
It's too bad though, I saw my first sloth in the wild!
We stayed somwhere new this time...
Casa Real, $90 per night.
It's a bed and breakfast and is 1 block away from the Multiplaza Pacific Mall.
The mall is awesome and has tons of great stores:
Naturalizer, Columbia,Nine West,Tommy Hilfiger,
Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein, Liz Claiborne, Addidas
Anne Klein, Lacoste, Nautica, Guess, Xoxo, Perry Ellis...
Oh, sorry! I do love my shopping!
Anyhow, there is also the Cenepolis Movie Theatre and we went to see
"Grown Ups."
Funny movie! We all laughed pretty hard!

Oh, and thanks to my great friend Kendall for watching
all my critters while we were gone!
It meant so much to me knowing she was here
and happy to do it!
You're the best Kandall!

No comments:

Post a Comment