Saturday, November 6, 2010

Flying dogs?!?!


There was a farmer who had a dog,
and Bingo was his name-o.
He climbed a tree to impress me,
and fell down on his ***-o(h).

Interrupting my aforementioned photo session with the monkeys,
I found the dogs climbing this tree after...?
Honestly, I was getting such a kick out of Bingo
that I spent more time taking pictures of him
than looking for, whatever!
(More times than not "whatever" has their attention eludes me anyhow!)

He was ripping apart this palm tree that has SERIOUS thorns
like it was nothing!
When he fell out of the tree and I caught it on film
I nearly fell down laughing...
Does that make me a bad person?
(It took me a few seconds to gain composure... Please forgive me Lord.)

Well, as you can see,
he got absolutely filthy
and wore himself out.
Don't worry, it wasn't a consussion!



1 comment: